Posted Jun 10th, 2019
April 2019 Rental Report
- Growth rates in the average rental price continues to increase
- Average rents have increased by 1.8% over the last 12 months
- Three bedroom properties have a larger increase in rent compared to 1 or 2 bedroom units
- South West and West Edmonton has the highest annual rent increase of 2%
- Average rent for a three bedroom property now exceeds $1650 per month in all focus areas. Twelve months ago the average rental in Terwillegar and Summerside were $1500.
- Fully furnished units continue to generate fewer interest outside of the Downtown area