Davies Property Management has been monitoring the evolving global impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and keeping up to date with any Alberta Health Services changes in protocols. However, the safety of our clients, tenants and staff is our main concern. It is important that we are all committed to following Public Health guidelines to prevent the spread of virus at any of our managed properties and within our office spaces. We are dedicated to providing the same level of service that you have enjoyed.
Some precautionary measures, to mitigate the risk on behalf of our tenants, staff and clients currently in place are:
- We are utilizing technology to limit face-to-face contact
- We are in contact with our IT provider to ensure all technology & operations continue to be provided in a seamless fashion
- We assure you that our ability to collect and transmit funds electronically remains in place
- We are initiating daily leadership team discussions
- We will limit group showings, open houses and networking events
- We are only accessing properties for emergency repairs. All non-essential repairs are on hold
- We are increasing cleaning in our offices
- Our staff can work remotely from home if required
- A communication has been sent to all employees with information on the coronavirus obtained from reliable sources
- Cleaning providers will be instructed to increase cleaning at all high touch points (door handles, laundry rooms, elevator buttons) of common areas, where applicable.
Please refer to the following websites for up to date information:
We are currently assessing and prioritizing in-suite maintenance requests which will be addressed on an urgent or emergency basis (ie. water escape, plugged toilet, sink/drain backups, no heat or failed appliances). We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of staff and residents, and to minimize any impact on business operations. Updates will be provided, as necessary.
Our commitment to you is not changing, and we will continue to do everything we can to help you and your residents safely navigate this challenging time without any major disruption to the service you expect from Davies Property Management. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any support you need.
And please forgive us if you hear a dog bark in the background, many of us may be working from home throughout the next few weeks.