What do you do to get my property rented?
Renting homes is highly dependent on marketing. We acquire tenants through internet web searches, sign placement, walk-in business, repeat tenants and referrals from satisfied tenants.
- WORD OF MOUTH / REFERRALS – We regularly receive referrals from our current and past tenants, friends of our tenants, and from other agents.
- INTERNET LISTINGS – We have developed a comprehensive web presence, which provides information on rental homes that are currently available.
- CORRECT PRICING – Even the best properties will not lease quickly if overpriced. We analyze the market to be certain your property is priced according to current market conditions.
- THOROUGH PREPARATION – The most desirable properties, even when priced well, will not lease quickly if they are not in top condition. Properties must show well and have "curb appeal". We make sure your property is presented in a clean and attractive condition so that it will catch the attention of a good, qualified tenant.
- COORDINATE IN PERSON SHOWINGS – When the property is vacant, we have leasing agents that is available to show the property 7 days a week, 9am-7pm daily.
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS -- Professional photographs on every listing and update the photographs when needed or changes have been made to the property.
Normally, there are several factors that can make a property difficult to rent – undesirable neighborhood, the property doesn't show well, pets are not allowed or the rent is not competitive. If one of the last two problems appears to be a factor in marketing your property, we will make suggestions to correct them. We do our utmost to keep all properties rented, not only for your benefit but also because our income is based on a percentage of the rental income.